Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Posting ;o)

Haven't had much time to catch my Loves/boys here with the camera. These days they are all off in different directions, just like kids who never grew up in orphanages. They are always busy now! So many things to learn and see! In the beginning it was all strange to them. They are past that now!
I promise to post new pics here in the next few days!

I have a new post on my blog Uncontainable JOY. (click the boys photo above. :o) its linked to that blog.)

And I have a new blog. :o)
http://whtachamakin.blogspot.com/ The link is spelled incorrectly because the link name was taken.

My post "On a Whim" at the new blog is about making sweat pants for 3 of the boys.

The blog is about "Praising Him with the work of my simple hands"

(((HUGS))) and prayers to ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))