Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Sunday, November 27, 2016

PLEASE READ!

This morning was the 27th of the month. I only had days to fulfill my personal promise to God.
In my Thanksgiving to God I was still praying for an answer of where to donate this month.
I repeatedly asked this month for Him to show me where. I was getting worried!

There are always 2 worthy causes close to my heart I save to send money to. Both I've posted about on my blogs. Both I support as God allows.

And then I read a Dear Sister in Christ's blog post about this!

https://trashmountain.com/

Please check them out.

I was delighted to read this~
https://trashmountain.com/blog/2015/8/6/trash-mountain-project-accredited-by-national-financial-accountability-organization

We are going to try to donate to each Country as God allows.

PRAISE God for Brett and Jaelle answering His call!
In this season of giving- lets shower the people living on Trash Mountain with God's LOVE!!

Thank You!!
God Bless! ((((((BIG HUGS))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))