Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Friday, September 2, 2016

We had a Bear sighting!


                                               Yes! There are bears here in the woods!!

Last night at 1 a.m. I "hooted" to the Barred Owl. I am always answered if I respond to their call. They are very curious and come close to "see" this crazy person! But if I "hoot" first they never answer!! We had a Barred Owl family at the lake the last 10 years we were there. We feel honored to have one here very near to us in the woods now too!

                                                                                   Silly Bear!!
This hat was Isaiah's when he was a toddler and he pretended to be our bear! Now its Julius' turn!

1 comment:

  1. Aww...he makes one cute little bear! I always love to see my youngers wearing treasures kept from my older ones. Wonderful owl story too! It is very special to have that at your new place. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))