Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Monday, September 5, 2016

He's not heavy, he's my brother

Yesterday  Isaiah came over to give me a kiss and hug yesterday. He's very thoughtful that way and it always makes my day. Then Isaiah sat down in the swivel rocking chair. 

The swivel rocking chair happens to be Moses' favorite chair. But Moses can't get it to swivel because his arms and legs aren't long enough! When he tries I tell him no, even tho he can't! ;o) So when Moses saw Isaiah sit down he ran over to climb into the chair with him. (yes they spin in it together when I'm not looking!)


Moses tried to climb over the chair arm on the side, and as he did he puckered his lips and leaned over as far as he could to give Isaiah a kiss!! It was so cute because he had just seen Isaiah kiss me, and he adores his brother, so rather than kiss me!! LOL!! He ran to kiss Isaiah! It was adorable!

The boys don't give kisses unless we ask. This was another example of how smart this tiny boy is!

These photos are after Isaiah put Moses' sleep sack on. We love sleep sacks because they are one size fits them all, and they can never keep a blanket on!

They need hair cuts, but hey we're in the woods!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet story! That look of pure joy on Moses face made my night. A happy picture for my mind before going to bed for the night! What a blessed life we have! God be with you all!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))