Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

A gift from a Brother in Christ! :o)

A precious young man, a Brother in Christ, miles away (we'll call him B) noticed that Isaiah had a Tea Pot Lamp in his new bedroom. It was the only lamp we had! LOL! But Isaiah is such a trooper, a lamp is a lamp! :o) So B bought Isaiah this beautiful new lamp as a gift!

Don't you LOVE how God crosses our paths!

We had budgeted decorating money to laminate some very in-expensive posters from Amazon. The Lord blessed us greatly when the Store's laminating machine broke down!!! So the laminate was wrinkled on tops an corners of all posters. So it was given to us for free!! The posters look fine. Thank goodness they weren't valuable! The Laminate Store would have charged us only if we decided to purchase new posters (they'd pay for the replacements) and try again. So we saved them money as well in not having to buy us new posters. :o)


We probably would have thought of buying Isaiah a more functional lamp in January for his birthday!  But B beat us to it! I know for certain that we would not have found a lamp that Isaiah likes as much as this one!! It has a "plug in" outlet, (how cool is that!?) storage, and turns on easily from the top- not the cord!! I know there's more cool stuff about it Isaiah told me but forgive me for forgetting! ;o)

 Now here's another really cool thing I want to share, how B and his Mom sent Isaiah this gift!

Maybe I'm slow, but I had never even thought of this! If you buy a gift from Walmart, you can pay for it online and then ship it to the nearest store of who you are giving it to. Add the gift recipient as pick up person (or their Dad :o)

For a couple of years now I have bought yarn online from Walmart for a precious friend. I had it sent to my house and then I paid to have it mailed it to her!! DUH! Now I can "send" it to her nearest Walmart and her daughter can pick it up!

PRAISE God! I can save on shipping and send extra skeins with my savings! I can think of so many Birthdays etc this will be great for too!

O.K. like I said, maybe I'm slow, but I'm super excited to learn this and wanted to share! :o)

Last but not least- here is my precious boy, who has been blessed by B for thinking of him. And blessed by God for reminding us we too need to reach out and share like B did. God has multiplied the goodness of the gift from B!
Thank You B! and B's Mom!


1 comment:

  1. What a sweet and encouraging post! God is so good and it is so true that we are Christs hands and feet to all people in so many ways. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))