Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!!

YUM!! Our "Turducken" is cooking! It takes only 7 hours!! LOL!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! 

We are watching the National Dog Show on TV today! We are "dog" people!

We've had a few sad things happen here this month, so I've had very little time for posting. We are grieving and our hearts are healing. We do not grieve as those who have no hope. December looks like a wonderful month for us with lots of new and exciting things!


Last week we were asked if CC (above) and TA (below) could come for a visit and spend Thanksgiving with us. They are brothers ages 12 & 13. CC is the oldest but shorter. We said yes of course! 

SP's family also called to say that her brother was not well, and her brother in law also went home with Jesus. So they wondered if she could please stay with us for Thanksgiving. Of course we said yes. MA is always with us every holiday so we do miss SP when her family takes her.

Tom is the best Dad ever. 
He has all of the patience and LOVE both boys need. I'm not up to help much with their needs because they are too strong physically for me. Tom sleeps outside their bedroom at night in case they need him. The boys are non verbal, and in diapers. 

Mercy and Julius wish that CC and TA weren't here . Samson, Noah, Moses, Jacob and Pauly are very curious about these "tall" boys!! And Faith, Lysa, Kitty and Isaiah are huge helpers as always! 

God is GOOD! And we GIVE HIM ALL THE GLORY!
PRAISE GOD!! 

10 comments:

  1. Who are CC and TA?

    ReplyDelete
  2. click my "contact me" on my profile, it goes to my e-mail, tell me who you are and I will tell you! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What information would like from me? I'm not exactly comfotable emailing personal details to someone I don't know. I was just curious. I've read your blog for a long time and I don't recall you ever mentioning CC and TA before.

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry you took it that way. I just asked who you were. Your comment says "Anonymous". Many of my fellow blogger Sisters choose not to publish Anonymous comments, but I do. In a way you "know" who I am from reading here. I don't have any idea who you are. :o) I can only guess. If it concerns you to tell me who you are- by all means do not do it.
      No biggie. It's computer life. We have to be wary.
      ((((((((((HUG))))))))))) Happy Sunday!! Praise God!

      Delete
    3. Oh sweet reader friend; I can't post who CC and TA are on here. I am so sorry but if you e-mail me ~( tarcher30 at charter.net) I'll explain who they are. I am so so sorry you didn't realize that's the reason why I asked you to e-mail me! I have to respect CC and TA's privacy.
      (((HUG)))
      p.s. have you seen our cat Violet on my other blog? You just click on the boy's picture up top and it takes you there!

      Delete
  3. What a full house for Thanksgiving! Full of wonderful people and happy times! Your turducken looks delicious! So precious that you could have `SP, CC and TA come to spend the holiday with you all. The more the merrier. I pray it was a time of making happy memories for all. You were in our thoughts and on our hearts. God be with you all. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking of you on Thanksgiving. I hope you had a good one. I'm sorry you are hurting though. : (

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))