Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Friday, August 7, 2015

We searched the whole world for you!

 In 2009 Isaiah was 5. He wanted me to have a baby. I told him I was 52 and it wasn't a possibility. But I said maybe we could adopt. After waiting 1 year for a referral in the United States. We decided to search the WHOLE WORLD!! 


 We found Isaiah FOUR little brothers across the ocean, half a world away!!


                  (Pauly is giving his crabby face here! LOL!!)


AND one BIG brother 
And Isaiah is the happiest big/little brother in the whole world!

3 comments:

  1. Those shirts are wonderful! But even cuter are the models! Love them all. Such sweeties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable shirts and boys! Love you, my friend and will be praying for Jacob!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))