Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Please help Harper come home!

The wonderful, beautiful, precious family that is adopting Harper, was one of many who helped us with donations to help our last 3 boys come home.

So I am begging you please for Harper's sake! Please help fund them!
I do not have the gift of helping orphans like Julia does. She is amazing! I do know the Lord can use my voice to help them!

Here is Harper's tax deductable donation page~
http://reecesrainbow.org/82663/sponsornalle

and here is their beautiful blog that helps many, many orphans~
http://covenantbuilders.blogspot.com/

Thank You! And God Bless you!
No amount is too small!
(((((((HUGS)))))))))))

2 comments:

  1. Oh my you just made me cry!! You know I love your blog and I love reading about your family and I am honored that you shouted for my Harper!! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth, I have never seen this blog of yours. What a beautiful witness to everyone including me! I just saw this beautiful, little girl on the Recess Rainbow website a few nights ago and her sad face just broke my heart. I went back today to look at her picture. It just tickles my heart to see that Julia who commented is probably the new mommy of this little girl. How neat is that? Now I can rest at night. : )

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))