Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Probably the last time we can dress them alike!

I wanted to get a cute "group" picture!
Everybody has the same jammies! 
Left to right- Moses (9) Noah (11) Jacob (9) Julius (7) Pauly (6) 
Julius always has to be the clown.

Oh! Jacob- he hates his picture taken! 
It's an invasion of his privacy.

Noah is telling himself a little joke!
My hope is for them all to walk. 
But then that means they move around, 
while we take pictures ha! ha!

Jacob can balance himself. 
Noah has to lean on the bed.
The other 3 can run!!!!

Julius is already sticking his tongue out all ready to lick the puppy!
As I mentioned before he has pica.
This is Martha, 
named after the one and only "Martha Speaks" cartoon! :o)

Ooops! Julius is going for Kitty's hair since she's distracted by Martha!

O.K. Mosie, now you can pet Martha! 
Martha's an incredibly sweet patient puppy. 
Unlike her big sister Sassy!
Noah likes dogs.

Noah shows Mosie how to pet Martha.
Mosie thinks if he doesn't look at Martha, she'll go away!

Jacob wants no pictures AND no puppies!

Noah touches the dogs with whatever reaches! :o)
Mosie says "don't touch me dog!"
Mosie does like our huge dog Snow.
He does not like small dogs.

"Look Jacob she's so soft!!"
"She likes you!!"

"NO SHE'S NOT!! She's yucky!"

Here just try holding her!
Inside Jakie says "heeeelp!"

Oh no!! Mosie says, not her again!

Don't touch me puppy!

And what is that poem about little boys and puppy dog tails???
Julius!!!

Sassy did not want to miss out on the fun!
Julius is always in charge! *wink* :o)

Oh! No! Julius is going for the tail again! LOL!
Sassy please tell him no!!

Pauly says not me!! You darn dog!!

Noah scooted over to see Sassy.
He really really likes dogs.

Yup, Noah thinks she's a nice dog! 
But Julius says he'll handle her!

I don't know what kind of silly lips those are that Julius makes, when he sees the dog!
Noah likes what he sees too!

Noah looking Sassy over. He leaves the tail alone!
Good job Noah!

Hey!! Sassy I like you!!

And I LOVE you Noah!!!

p.s. blogger went crazy on me- fighting my picture order and highlighting the one picture! I did not high light it. Darn blogger!!

6 comments:

  1. These pictures are great. Dogs can be soothing companions to all kids alike. So glad they have TWO

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a fun post, because I felt like I was getting a little more of the "behind the scenes" glimpse at the boys and your overall home life.

    Also, I know you have had people who are concerned for the "normal" kids and thinking it is somehow damaging to them to be around kids/people with special needs all the time--and I just can't comprehend that. All I see in these photos is a happy girl who is so good with both kids and animals--and who is receiving such a blessing from being raised this way. Let's face it--how many "normal" American adults are completely comfortable and compassionate to people who are "different"? Those who are, usually because they were raised with someone who was "different," then have a very special quality that not only makes them much better people, but even can be a bonus as they look for jobs and raise their own families! I see nothing but positives for Kitty and her neuro-typical siblings. Thank you for sharing these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You! (((HUG)))
    Kitty would not trade her brothers for the world! We tease her because she always jumps in when it's picture time! The other 3 are on the side lines helping, but Kitty jumps right in! She's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look absolutely adorable all matching like that!!! What a house full of blessings you have. Hugs for the wonderful job you and your husband do with them all. God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, Elizabeth! ADORABLE! I hope it's not the last time they can all match! So worth the effort! Oh my word, those pictures are too much cuteness!! And I recognize some of the facial expressions--Katie's got a few hilarious ones, too! Thank you so much for sharing your boys with us!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))