Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

And now rEfOrM dot net wants a piece of me- OY

I thought go*mi (or is it goomi, or goobi?) was dumb. But now I've been criticized by a new lovely bunch of coco-nuts. rEfO*rM.

I say rEf*OrM what?
Both sites should be re-named GOSSIP dot com.

My error? Trying to set them straight. Right?

Yup they take what I write and twist it. My boys sleep in hallways, 6 are in one room, two to a bed. Walking through a bedroom to get to my bedroom is bad. (I won't tell them how many bedrooms I can walk through to get to mine! ha! ha!) Tom works at an imaginary place. I have 4 kids do the adult share of our work with the boys. It's sinful to have a crockpot or bread machine cooking in your 18' x 29' bedroom. We are depriving everybody of everything. The group home adds insult to injury. Lord help the kids for having "them" here. Guess that's why we look happy? Go figure.It was all a surprise to me. Young people- they know everything.

Makes one tired just thinking of the energy they put into worrying about things they have never seen. It's the internet gO-fOrM people- am I going to explain everything? It would be a boring book. And I write this for us, not you.
But HEY! Thanks for the stats on my blog- helps me get recognition for having such a popular blog! Woo-Hoo! :o)
I've had some lucrative offers to sell on here now!

Since I don't want to waste space/a post giving mean people attention.

Here's Jacob playing a "mean" xylaphone!
(If you are a rEfO*rM reader, no Jacob is not in the closet, but he might be under a bed?)


Sorry for the small type- I started this on another program and when I switched I was too lazy to re-type.
Jacob is telling Isaiah that he can do it himself. :o)


                                      Now that Isaiah has moved Jacob can play much better! LOL!

                                                  "Go Jacob!" He can hit those keys really loud!

                                     Well except when he wants dad to stop taking pictures!
                                                Don't you love pink cheeks on little boys!
                                                                          He's tired.

Maybe I should change my blog name to "how many people live in this mouse house" LOL! Oh darn- that name was taken.
Hmm, are we thinking of adopting again yet Tom? Yes! I think the County also called about 2 new Group Home clients too. Cool!

27 comments:

  1. I LOVE READING ABOUT YOUR SWEET, LOVABLE FAMILY. YOU HAVE A SERVANTS HEART AND I ADMIRE YOU. GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Carol (((HUG))) You are so kind :o)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE READING ABOUT YOUR SWEET, LOVABLE FAMILY. YOU HAVE A SERVANTS HEART AND I ADMIRE YOU. GOD BLESS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious gifts from God loved by their beautiful Mommy and Daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ignore the gossips. They obviously have too much time on their hands. Maybe they should volunteer helping orphans. Naah, they don't have the skills. Seriously - don't pay them any mind. You guys rock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue!! You rock too! (((((HUGS)))))

      Delete
  5. I check their site every once in a while just to know what they're on about and if it's anyone I know in case I need to alert them, as there have been a couple times in the past where something was being said online that threatened people's real lives. I saw you take them on, and I was going to comment to you there but I figured they wouldn't publish it (they didn't publish the last comment I made pointing out an ill-researched viewpoint). I sign my name too. I just wanted to say you really held your own with them and while they likely won't change their minds or their ways, good for you for standing up for yourself and your family. Just so you know, *most of us* love and respect you and all the wonderful work you do. Some people just don't get that more family members MULTIPLIES the love instead of dividing it!

    Oh, and I know they're reading, so hi Carlee/Stacee/Trollee/whatever your name is this week! Thanks for the free entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, I think you should foster kittens. Wouldn't that be a nice addition to the family? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie you are precious! I LOVE your sense of humor! Why foster? We could start a no kill shelter for all un-wanted pets! ROTFLOL!! Kidding of course. ;o)
      (((((((HUGS))))))))))))))

      Delete
  7. I also enjoy reading about your family. I've been following since just after Paulie and Julius came home and I love to see how the boys have all grown and changed. It is wonderful to watch. All the very best to you and you wonderful crew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann, how wonderful you've followed us so long! ((((((((HUGS)))))))))

      Delete
  8. And I am certain that the very people that go on about you so meanly have done nothing to make the world a better place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know, "haters" is really the right word. Why else would anyone spend time trashing someone else on the internet--someone they don't even know and have absolutely no right to judge? So sad. I'm praying right now that these attacks actually stem from these haters seeing something different on your blog--unconditional, Christ-like love--that makes them not only really uncomfortable, but that is drawing them in. Hater, if you read this, I am praying your heart is turned by the Lover of your soul. Please come back and tell us when you allow Him to break through your bitter and hard defenses--we will want to celebrate with you! Even though you spread hate and lies, and therefore serve the Father of Lies, you are not a lost cause. You are just as valuable as any of the faces on this blog that make you afraid--and you are worthy of love too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! Amen!!
      I told them they should search for JOY! It is so much more worthwhile!
      I stopped reading there now. I've said what I can say.
      Your comment reminds me of what I was reading in Ezekial 18- God does not want to lose any of us. If we change our sinful ways He rejoices and we can be forgiven!
      I too would rejoice to know if anyone there would see their error and turn to Him!!
      He's holding His Open Arms to us ALL!
      ((((((HUGS)))))))

      Delete
  10. They are sad, sick, people - but they only attack those who they are jealous of. Being featured on their site is a badge of honor, proving that whatever you are doing, you aren't just doing it right, you're doing wonderfully !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny (((((((HUGS))))))))))

      Delete
  11. Elizabeth, your sense of humor always makes me laugh! You keep on laughing and keep on loving! Love you, friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susanna- it's just all so silly isn't it!
      ((((((((HUGS)))))))))

      Delete
  12. Gee, how horrible, mean, and hateful we are to be concerned about kids and disabled adults receiving inadequate care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who made you God, Judge and Jury? You don't even know me. How does gossip or slander help children and vulnerable adults who receive more than adequate care?
      We are licensed and supervised by the State and County.

      Delete
    2. Oh please. Astrin Ymris and the other conveniently nameless bullies on the website must think people are stupid. That website is absolutely horrible. I have no idea what their purpose or agenda is. All they do is call names. There is not one person purposing any solutions to anything. There is also a lot of incredibly offensive slang terms thrown around for people with disabilities and people from other countries. Is Astrin racist? Also, I find calling Eliz's children "a gaggle of children" incredible rude and offensive. How would you like it if someone spoke about YOUR family like that. This family saw a great humanitarian need, and they acted. Criticize if you can do better.

      Delete
    3. Thank You Anonymous! ((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

      Delete
  13. (((HUGS))) From me here in the North Georgia Mountains. satan is always trying to destroy and make look bad all that is good and of God. Look at your happy family! Look where some of them would be with out God helping them come to be with you! We stand before God and God alone on judgement day. Anyone can see you are doing your best to be Christs hands and feet here on earth. Much love from me and many prayers for your crew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Susan! ((((((HUGS))))))) :o)

      Delete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))