Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The "new" Syndrome that affects our lives

 A while back I wrote this post~ http://theroaddownhome.blogspot.com/2013/04/syndromes.html

Our family has had a visitor who has a "new" to us, Syndrome. Visitor's Syndrome is called Sotos Syndrome.
http://www.sotossyndrome.org/
Since March 15th I have become somewhat of an "expert" on SS!!

In celebration I went to Café Press and I designed these Tshirts for Visitor and I to wear to the SS Conference!

The Sotos Syndrome Conference will be in Mpls/MN this July. It is held somewhere in the USA each year. What were the chances it would be in our state just when we need it??!!

I designed one pink Tshirt for our Visitor to wear. (above) And one pink Tshirt below for me to wear to the Conference!

We are not 100% sure we can go to the 3 day conference yet, because MA has been so sick. Way back in April we paid and signed up but had no idea about MA's health. :o(

BUT!! If everyone prays for and with us...........I know it could be possible!

We have new friends from the Internet to meet at the Conference! One family even lives in Southern MN with a daughter also adopted with Sotos Syndrome! We really really want to meet them in person!

A door was closed to BG. But God opened a door we had no idea about right here in our wonderful Country~ USA!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear more about your visitor. Hope you make it to the conference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing again what is going on with you all. MA looks so thin from her time being sick, but I am so glad she is home with you all--she looked happy. I hope you can make it to the conference too! And am very glad you have another little princess to dote upon. : )

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))