Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Friday, July 26, 2013

PRAISING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The case for Guardianship was DISMISSED because MA already has a Guardian - our daughter Grace.

They said that her sisters could have contested the Guardianship in 2009 when Grace became Guardian. They had been there and but they watched and said it was o.k.

So today the 2 sisters asked Grace about becoming co-guardians and she said that she didn't know- but we are hoping not to.

MA left here for court in good spirits. Ready to talk to the Judge. She hugged me when I told her I was praying. She LOVES prayers!But when she got there she just cried. Her sisters have made her cry 3 times now and she loves them.

I had to watch SP and the kids.

I prayed Psalms over a half an hour to God asking Him to help her, to protect her.

This is her home.

And then Grace called!!
ANSWERED PRAYER!!
PRAISE GOD!! PRAISE GOD!! PRAISE GOD!!!

Thank  You SO MUCH for your prayers!!!
We love you ALL so much!! I will get happy pictures of MA up tonight to show how happy she is!!!!
It wasn't about winning- it was about MA not having to leave her HOME!!

12 comments:

  1. Rejoicing for you all, especally for MA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for all of you - but especially MA!
    kareng

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise Jesus! I am so happy for Ma! So thankful that she gets to stay with you, her LOVING family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant to say so happy for Ma, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise God! I was praying this morning and wondering about how court went. Thank you so much for sharing the results so soon. God is so good. Rejoicing with you!!! Praise be to God. So glad she can stay in her home now with out fear of having to leave. blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray! I'm glad MA gets to stay with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praising God with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praise God! So happy for you all and MA!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))