Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Friday......................

On my other blog I wrote about a Laura Story song I love.

And yet the song lyrics haunt me.

Because Friday at 9:30 is MA's court hearing.

I have prayed so hard. I pray God's Will. But what if we are separated? What if we can no longer live with together after 26 years.

If it is God's Will to allow cruel people to have their way.

I don't know how to live with out her.

I just don't know how..................

I just don't know how...................................

13 comments:

  1. Praying that you won't have to live without her. Love and hugs Elizabeth and to Ma too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and MA.
    Love, Barb M

    ReplyDelete
  3. God sees and knows all things. Sometimes we don't understand at the moment why we are going thru something and then see later why God allowed this or that. I will be praying for court to go well and for Ma to not have to be separated from those she loves and has lived with for 26 years. You have been and are her family. Praying and Gods blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be praying for you, too. MA looks so happy with you!
    -karen g

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll be praying too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thinking of you and praying that her family will realize the motives for this are their own and having nothing to do with the well being of MA.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. It's not Friday yet :o)
      (((HUGS)))

      Delete
  8. I woke up this morning and remembered about MA's court hearing. I will be praying for you all. That MA can stay with you all like she always has. :) blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So thankful I saw this on Friday morning BEFORE the court hearing. I am praying my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Today is Friday for sure and I'm sending love and prayers!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))