Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Thursday, July 11, 2013

A post for Noah's best friend and Baba

Dear D and Noah's Baba in Bulgaria,

I am late posting these pictures of our precious Noah Faithful Archer on his 10th birthday, June1.

D you sent him this cute hat and tshirt. Can you believe how big he is!! No he's still not big like a 10 year old- but he is so filled out and strong and sturdy now!
He went from a 3T sleeper to a size 6 sleeper now!! He is the biggest of the boys, but Julius (6 yrs) is catching up, in height only!

Thank You! D for loving our boy when we couldn't be there, and for continuing to love him! (((HUGS)))

Thank You Baba for loving our boy until we could get there!

I know he misses you both!

I had a bad day today. People were mean and hurt my feelings. I couldn't figure out what I'd done to be treated poorly. I wanted to make things right, and I couldn't. So I sat with my LOVE Noah.

He looked up at me like I was his best friend in the whole world.
He looked at me with happiness and joy!
He doesn't know what a momma is, but he knows he loves me.
And then I couldn't be sad.
I hugged him tight and he always hugs back.
He is a gift from God!

He loves, forgives and laughs so easily, so freely.
Once in a while his feelings get hurt and he cries longer than usual, with a sadness that break your heart. That's only once in a while.
Most of the time he laughs, makes noises, mimics others, and the sounds he hears.
Once he has an audience, he finds great joy in making funny faces and entertaining us.
He is our happy little clown!

And as always he's so darn cute I could just eat him up! LOL!

Every time he "thinks" his face changes and he makes new faces at everyone just to see what we'll do! Of course we laugh!! Loudly!! Which he loves!

Here's another funny face! It's kind of his "What'chyou talkin 'bout Willis" look! (a TV show from the 80s)
And his "use your tongue but don't spit" funny face! LOL!

 And then his look around and "think" of his next funny face!

 If all else fails wrinkle up your cheeks!

 Are you looking Dad? Are you getting all of this??

This may look like a frown- but it's not! It's another funny face! LOL!!

He's got great balance, but he won't let go to walk! Soon!

(((HUGS)))

9 comments:

  1. What a sweetie! Love those cheeks, I could eat him up! He has come so far. What a blessing from the Lord. So sorry to hear you were wounded to the heart. Praise God for the gift of these children in your life to give you unconditional love. Your a good mom. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth hope you are all well. what a big boy our Noah is now and how good he looks in his t.shirt and cap :) I am sorry to hear that there are people who want to make you feel sad. Knowing the life Noah and the other children had before coming to see still makes me feel so sad. perhaps if the people out there wanting to make you feel like this knew the lives these children had they would want to support you not hurt you. I only wish I was closer to you and your family so that I could help out with the children and support you. Please give Noah a great big hug and kiss from his best friend ever. Hugs and kisses to you all Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well said, Donna! Elizabeth, remember you have many, many more people who love and support you than those who would be vindictive and hurtful.
      Noah is such a little clowny boy! Such expressions! (((Hugs))) to all of you!
      Love,
      Sonya

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love you cuties xdxp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are doing a great job! keep on doing the good work!

      Delete
  6. Hey guys, I have visited this page a lot and I think you really are doing a great job! I laughed with the picture because of his cuteness, MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!
    Thank you for that <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here is another post about Noah last June~
      http://theroaddownhome.blogspot.com/2014/06/for-love-of-noah.html

      And you can see him here too in other posts!
      www.theroaddownhome.blogspot.com

      I think you are stuck on this page? Not seeing his newer pictures! :o)
      ((((HUGS)))) We LOVE you too!

      Delete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))