Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Monday, May 20, 2013

Wrestling Noah style!!

Do you know a boy who does not like to wrestle??!! LOL!!
Here is one boy's favorite sport- wrestling Noah style!
To the left is Kitty's math book. She was working hard on her math until this big guy decided- time to wrestle!!

And she's down!
What gentle boy he is.
After years of living without family or learning how to socialize one on one with another child. This precious boy learned to be kind, to be gentle.
If you ever hear Noah cry, you know either he hurt himself or one of his little brothers hurt him............."Julius!!!!". Poor guy.
But he doesn't want to be mean back ever.

He only wants lots of physical contact to confirm he's loved. He had a Baba and a special friend Donna who showed him love. Now he enjoys love all day long! Now he pushes away if he's had enough love! :o)

Oh to lay on your sister and enjoy the victory of the win!

Mosie to the right says "Cool- huh- dad!"

Aaaaw! Sis! Why are you getting up! I won- I won!! C'mon accept your defeat!

Darn! Kitty wants to get out of this match and back to work!
But Noah's ready for round 2 and Mosie wonders if it's a good idea to throw yourself on your sister? Whad'ya think dad? Would it hurt?

Pauly is calling for back up! His new thing is to YELL LOUDLY "AHH" if he disapproves anything that is going on! Silly boy!

Recently I had a new health diagnosis that has slowed me down. I've needed to- go*ogle- goo*gle- g*oo*gle. Educate myself. A bit depressing, but I'm accepting my plight. Altho the Lord does get tired of my whining. I ask him things like "How many thorns can one have in their side?" ;o)
These boys help me remember- I am LOVED by them just the way I am! I won the lottery!

3 comments:

  1. Praying for your health and strength. God is so very good to us always. He will always give us the strength to go on the path He has put us on. You are right, I can see how very blessed you are. Blessings, susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like good fun there :) But, not so good news on the health front would make for such stress. Prayers for wisdom and comfort through this. I'm sorry for yet another thorn. You are such an encouragement to so many....

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH, hope you have a lovely day with your family. Hugs and Kisses from Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))