Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Monday, May 27, 2013

For the LOVE of Mosie

                                           He can be serious!

                                               He can be silly!

                                              He can be funny!

                                          He can be crazy!!! LOL!!

                 He can be irresistible! Those eyes are beyond beautiful!

Tom says it was worth everything to get Mosie home. He was in such a bad condition.
He sleeps like an angel! Before his tonsils and adenoids were out this boy barely breathed! And food came out his nose. No more!

He sleeps all night. And watches for momma every morning at 5:30 a.m.! Silly boy! I get up at 6 not 5:30!! LOL!

            Oh! it is so precious to hear him finally breathe laying down!
His favorite puppy and his Elmo sent to him from someone special in AZ!!

(the spots on the sheets happen every night, he and Jacob bite their tongues at bedtime :o( My little helpers change the sheets when they get him out for breakfast!)

                     Look at these chunky legs! Oh he is growing so big!

                    Every single day with Mosie is a day filled with JOY!

Today, Mosie is the same size Pauly was when Pauly came home in 2011 at 4 yrs old.
Mosie no longer wears size12 months or 18 months- but 24 months!! Praise the Lord!!

His hands and feet are still quite small for his body. But he's so strong now! The kids can barely carry him! He is practicing walking but he cannot bend his legs. He never learned how to use them that way. They are stiff and he fears bending them.

Next year he could be very close in size to Pauly.
Mosie's 2 1/2 years older that Pauly, but it would be a blessing to see Mosie that big!
It is a blessing to watch his thighs grow to a size we could not have imagined! And to see him grow longer and taller!!!

Sometimes at night I think about how much I LOVE these boys, and how much they mean to our family, and how they have been saved from a fate that I can't bear to think about.

And I remember ALL of you who gave $5, $10, $25, $50, even $1,000 and one family gave $6,000.
And I cry tears of JOY for all of your sacrifices to help my boys come home.

I can NEVER thank you enough.
God Bless you! You are never far from my thoughts and always in my prayers. I am indebted to you forever.
You saved my boy's lives!
We LOVE YOU more than words can express!

I hope the JOY in Mosie's face repays you for your faith in us!
((((((((HUGE HUGS))))))))))

1 comment:

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))