Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Finally pictures! Thank You Tom!

 Did someone say that little boys can't play inside a Princess tent?

Ooopsie! They forgot to tell these brothers! LOL!!
Mosie loves tents!
We bought our visitor a tent to play in!! And the boys couldn't resist!

Pauly thinks he's busted so he's acting "cool" here! LOL!!
"Not me Dad- Nah- I didn't go in there! It's purple and pink!!" LOL!!
And Mosie says he was just lookin!!

 There's someone special with a silly sock on in there!!

"So Mosie, should we go back in after Dad leaves?" (says Pauly)
Mosie says "Well let me check if anyone else is watching in the hall way!"

They have a Camoflauge tent they love to play with Isaiah. So now every tent is fair game!!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like the boys were taking up residence in that tent. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad for the pictures. I can't help but wonder who is in that tent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon did you get my e-mail last week? I told you! ;o)
      (((HUGS)))

      Delete
  3. OMG - I just realized how close we are to Memorial Day and our trip to Blaine for the soccer tournament ! Will you be home on Memorial Day ? We would just love to swing by and see the boys ! (and the rest of you, too LOL). I'll try and remember to e-mail you later ! :) ~ Jenny

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))