Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Noah post surgery

Noah our love!

Happy.

Very little post surgery discomfort!

Sleeping well.

Surgery successful and complete!

Such a precious little guy!

The older kids love these pjs on him. So each time they are washed- they grab them out of the clean laundry for Noah! LOL!!
I love how the new fleece does not "ball up" like the old fleece!

Here he doesn't want to walk to mom! He's thinking he needs to hang on to this big white thing with both hands!

I didn't cut his hair pre-surgery because we were getting cold and snow! And he doesn't keep a hat on! So his hair was needed to keep him warm on the long drive in the drafty 15 passenger van!
April/May is spring hair cut time. But not this year with temps in the 30s!

We are always looking for places to stand Noah so he will try those first steps on his own. So far this one's a no-go! Dad thought this spot was worth trying!

This is Noah's "he-he" face! He likes to snicker when we set him somewhere he finds amusing!

Noah says he's hanging on! And he's not letting go!!

 Hey dad! Look-I'm one handed!

 O.K. now I'm no handed!

Let's see who can out wait me on this? I'm super relaxed here now. I'm kinda thinking you better come get me, because I'm not walking over to you! LOL!!

We are so Thankful to God that Noah is doing so amazingly well after his surgery!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, Noah! Look at you standing so nicely for your dad.
    I'm glad to hear he's not having a lot of pain. I've been praying for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noah soon you will not only be walking but I bet you will be running all over the house. You are doing great big guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear noah is well after his surgery :) hugs and kisses from donna xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))