Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My LOVE ~ MA

At our house we sing~
                               "Here she is Miss America!"
and MA poses and struts her stuff!
Because she IS Miss America! :o)

Her sweatshirt has a picture of a dog that is the same breed as our dog Snow. She saw that I had several Shiloh Shepherd tshirts and she asked for one too!
I said o.k., but I explained to her that the dog on the shirts was not "our" Snow, just the same kind of dog. She politely told me no, the dog on her sweatshirt is our Snow! LOL!

You can see SP watching to see what the pictures are all about!

Why is it if one person (Mosie above) sticks their little tongue out~ the other person (MA above) sticks hers out too! LOL!! Too cute!

Can you believe this little boy could not stand 6 months ago! And now here he is! Standing holding hands with his best buddy! His second mamma!

MA is pointing for him to "look" at the camera! "Look" at Dad! Nah! He's not interested!
MA helps us out so much!

MA would have preferred we adopt five little girls.
But MA understands.
These boys needed saving. Mosie was too near death. So frail so tiny.
And he's such a good boy! Who couldn't LOVE him! Who wouldn't LOVE him.
The challenge was bringing him here, miles from the Country of his birth.

My heart wants wanted a little girl too. But God knows who belongs where. I am filled with LOVE for these little boys. God's boys that He has shared with me! My boys! My cup is over flowing!
I think MA agrees!

1 comment:

  1. MA is just too cute. And OF COURSE you know what I think about Moses. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))