Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Did you ever wish more than anything in the whole world that you had a little brother! (Told by Moses)

"Hey Dad! I see you out there in the hallway with the camera! Isaiah is busy showing me this fun electronic toy. You're taking pictures over there again, aren't you!!"

 "O.K. Dad. That's close enough! I like to watch YOU! Remember??!! Go take some pictures of my other brothers!"

 "Oh Dad! Good picture! Mom is going to just die from the cuteness of this picture!! Hmmm... maybe you should have centered me better! Look at my little boy colic! Look at my BIG brown eyes! Look at how chubby ubsy I'm getting! Look at that sweetness on my big brother Zay's face!"

 "O.K. I have to look back at Zay again. That toy made a cool sound! Look at all the hair on my head Dad! Remember when I had only wisps of hair and no colic because it was all rubbed off in the back! I don't rub my head any more Dad!!"

"Climbing time! I love to climb! But I'm so small there isn't much I can climb around here! Isaiah and I are only one year apart in age. He's 9, I'm 8. Did you know that Isaiah hated being the baby of the family? That he wished more than anything he could be a big brother. He was 5 then. So he asked Mom to have a baby. But mom was 52, and she said no. Mom did say maybe they could adopt. Maybe someone wouldn't think she was too old! (God didn't think she was too old for Isaiah!) And so that's how I got here! Mom and Dad decided to adopt me"

 "Isaiah never asked mom for a brother or a sister. He didn't care. But as soon as he heard at age 7 that he was getting TWO little brothers (J & P)...........well that was it! He WISHED more than anything in the whole world that he would have a little brother! But it was a long wait!"

 "And Isaiah LOVED J & P so much, that when he heard Dad was going back for me, Noah and Jakie, well, he could hardly contain himself! He was laughing with JOY! More? More little brothers! YES!!"

"And I guess by this picture, you know the end of our story!
We lived Happily Ever After!!
Yup, Very Happily Ever After!
Because Isaiah's wish came true even better than what he could have ever imagined! Is he a great big brother or what? We are a match made in Heaven! We are ALL a match made in Heaven!"

6 comments:

  1. Sweet little Moses, I was agreeing right along with you, every step of the way, and then the last things you said . . . . Perfect! Yes, your whole family is a match made in Heaven!

    Elizabeth, I love seeing how Moses, tiny as he is, loves to climb on Isaiah. What fun bonding times, and it's such good physical therapy for him too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - that last picture is beyond precious !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. I delight in seeing the love that keeps growing between and around all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post, Elizabeth. You have the sweetest children!

    -karen g

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is precious! Our adoption was spurred on by our little boy praying for a little brother as well. You just have to love the hearts and prayers of children. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))