Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Good Morning MA!!

MA in her bathroom washing hands to eat breakfast!
Last night she got a hair cut at Great Clips. This time the cut is o.k. Sometimes it's bad, sometimes its really cute.
We never get the same gal. :o(

That's why I quit having my hair cut!! LOL!!
It's either too expensive or I hate it! LOL!!

 My MA my LOVE for 25 years. You are the BEST BEST MA!!

MA says "stop now Tom!" she wants to eat! No more pictures!
On the red molding to the left you see where her hands have rubbed the paint off, from holding that doorway repeatedly each time she walks into the bathroom.
How can I paint over things that show she lives here loves here!? 

Breakfast is done!
Now she is in her room.
She chose the color of her room- pink! MA loves pink!
I put a glossy finish (popular in the 90s) over it.

Man we are too old MA!! MA tells me she's not old. O.K. I'm too old! LOL!!

Putting her coat on now. Time to watch for the Senior Program van.

C'mon Sweetie, time to go! Do you need help with that darn zipper?? ;o)

Put your game down now! LOL!! Put your boots on! LOL!! That's her pink lunch bag!
 All bundled up! Great job MA! Spring is here, but mornings are cold!

This is her new coat with matching scarf I got online at K*oh*ls- super cheap- free shipping, k*ohl*s cash AND 30% off!! I told my goofy Tom it was for next year. He and MA could not wait!!

Her new boots this year, a Q*vC special value she promptly told me to order NOW!!

MA are you watching for the van??

"Yes Tom! I'm watching!" (ha-ha!!)

The JOY of the Lord is my constant companion!
(((HUGS)))

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE this post! Please tell Ma that I love her room and her pretty new coat too. She has the best smile and I can tell she is just a hoot to live with! :) Love you Elizabeth and Ma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a fun post. I love little snapshots into your family life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best MA post ever :) Love her room!! Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))