Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Can you help Ben?

This is Ben! He is Jonathan's new brother.

He is a Lost Boy.

His family here~ http://everlastingmomentum.blogspot.com/2013/03/our-newest-sonannouncement.html
is bravely, by God's grace moving forward to bring him home. They are grieving, and broken, only God's strength can pull them forward to do this!

Can you please pray for Ben and them?

Can you help with a donation?

Whatever you can do, I know that it will bless Ben and his family.

Thank You!
Thank You for helping Ben come home.

You know my heart aches for all of the boys who are never chosen.
I am incredibly blessed, I have five boys, I wish we had room for more boys. We just can't adopt them all. :o)
(((HUGS)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))