Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Breaking news!! LOL!!

Not to brag or anything but...........but you will never guess what mom told me! (Mosie)
I  am her very very very favorite boy in the whole world!
I knew it!
Mom is incredibly blessed to have me!
That's why I laugh all day long! Mom just loves me!! Dad loves me, sisters, brothers, they all love me-me-me!! Of course I'm mom's favorite! But sh don't tell anyone!

I was so excited when mom told me! (Pauly) that I am her very very very favorite boy in the whole world!! Well I knew it!! That's why I give her those big squeezie hugs! And never let go!! Mom just loves me!! She is incredibly blessed to have me! But don't tell anyone!

My mom told me (Noah) that I am her very very very favorite boy in the whole world! Well of course I am! I'm happy and cheerful and loving. I love to be with her and I listen closely as she tells me what we are going to do! I have more energy than the energizer bunny! Mom is incredibly blessed to have me! mom just loves me!! But shh don't tell anyone!

Mom says I (Jacob) am her very very very favorite boy! I already knew that! She is always fussing over me! Dressing me cute! Mom just loves me!! She is so incredibly blessed to have me! I am a good boy who appreciates everything in my new family. But sh don't tell my brothers! :o)
Ahem..... My mom says I am her very very very favorite boy!! Yes me Julius! I spend almost all day with her from my multiple time outs!!LOL! We are almost tied together thanks to my incredible testing skills. Mom just loves me! Mom is incredibly blessed to have me!
And you know the drill..........sh........don't tell anybody! LOL!   

3 comments:

  1. Oh Elizabeth! I just love this post! And every one of your sweet boys is right! They are so precious (Time-In? Bah, not that sweet boy!) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool to have so many favorite boys!! You are one blessed Mama!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))