Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Knocked down, but not knocked out!

 We were knocked down..................
But we got back up again!

Tom has had a change of heart.
He now understands that the blogs are an expression of all God has done for our family. And he had not realized they could encourage others. He has been so touched by the outpouring of love from everyone. We are going to put the "war" in His hands, move on and live for Him.

For me blogging is my outlet to Praise Him for the many gifts He's given us, including you!

I might not know you personally. :o) But God knows you! That makes me feel like I know you too! LOL!!

Thank You! and God Bless you for taking time to share things we had not thought of. Things that helped us see more clearly. Things that reminded me of where my priorities lie. In Him.

We have received so much wisdom from others, so much love. Your prayers have covered us abundantly. Our cup is overflowing in His Body- the Body of Christ.

So the decision was made by Tom that I can continue on blogging as I always have. No changes. No going private or shutting down.

The "4" (as we call them :o) precious kids above are always big indicators to us on how our family is doing! As you can see they have come through this very challenging time with great JOY! And I need to learn from them!

         Sending ALL our LOVE with (((HUGS))) and prayers to you!

p.s. MA's CT scan showed improvement in her lungs. No "lesion" that was previously a concern, and she'll have another one in 6 weeks. It could be a early development of respiratory disease. In the mean time we will just keep praying the next scan shows total improvement!! ;o) Praise God!

16 comments:

  1. Thank you Tom !!! And great news for MA !! :) ~ Jenny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! I'm glad you're staying. Thank you, Tom! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you will continue blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending lots of love to you and yours. I can understand Tom's feelings, he just wants to protect you from those who can be ugly. Thank you Tom, for letting this special lady continue to blog. Hope when MA has her next scan everything is normal. She always looks so happy.
    Take care of yourself and those in your beautiful family. You are one unique person. Prayers for all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! I will continue to be inspired and touched by your family. Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO happy to hear that you will continue your blog. Thank you Tom! I hope your adult daughter understands as well. The love that you share in your description of your life with the children is so inspiring. I look forward every day to a post and pictures of your blessed children.

    I am not particularly religious. I have faith, but I'm not big on church. I do know that what you and many others who have adopted do are true miracles. These children would not have a life if it were not for you and Tom, and the others who have shared their lives with orphans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Quit ye like men" comes to mind. Don't give up the fight, in other words. Tom, I know you did not come to either of your decisions lightly and it was only to protect those you love most in this life. Thank you for giving the blog another chance. It's not just Elizabeth that we learn from, but you, too! I love the pictures y'all took for today's entry. So cute.
    I've thought of all of you and prayed daily as you find that Firm ground still there. I would have missed reading about your sweet family and seeing your beautiful children.
    Thanking God for good news for MA. :)
    Love you, Elizabeth, Tom, and children

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great news , so pleased. Jo (from England) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't comment often and didn't comment on your post about going private, but I am so glad you aren't taking it down. How I would miss watching your children grow. I am following behind the scenes, so to say, or lurking, but you all remain in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tom, you are right to feel protective about your family, and to question if a blog is being the least bit harmful--God has made you the strong warrior defending your family. : ) And He has given you authority in your home to speak into your wife's life. I am so glad you listened to the Holy Spirit guide you on this one. I personally have found blogs to be an AMAZING witness to the world--and yes, this means Satan does what he can to stop the bloggers who are really blessing the world in Christ's name. The Deceiver does NOT like that. So, as a fellow wife and blogger, thank you for not responding out of fear, but of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sooo glad to hear that. following your family. It is a blessing to watch your little gifts grow and blossom with the love of a family. Some day I'm gonna get my hands on little Moses. He's got me wrapped around his little finger...and I haven't met him. : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your family and your blog is such a blessing to me. I love watching your boys grow and read how you are handling their medical stuff. It helps me to imagine, dream and hope for the day i can bring my son home!! I love you both so much!! You are jesus to me in so many ways!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thankful you have received such an amazing outpouring of support. You give so much encouragement to others through your online relationships whether they are just through your blog or personal emails and notes....and I know behind the scenes Tom is setting such a great example of what an earthy father can do when he sets his mind to loving children regardless of where they are born. Prayers of thanks there are people like both of you in this world. Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  14. And quite unrelated....love that you used this photo. We are learning about birds...and we are reading a book about loons today. Very cool I can show the kids a photo of your family's "loon" on your wall!!! A MN family through and through!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so glad that you decided to continue your blog. It is such a blessing to me and to others. Your love shines through with each thing you say and do! Thank you for sharing your life and Christ's love. Praying for you and your family...

    Barb M.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))