Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON OUR HOUSE AND READ ABOUT THE REST OF OUR FAMILY!

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Please pray for our MA!

  
My best buddy buddy (as we call each other) is sick. Seriously sick. Because of her privacy I can't tell you what it is.
She was in the hospital. And in 8 weeks the Drs should have a firm diagnosis of the health problem she is fighting- we are fighting with her.
Please pray! She is our angel.
We read last fall somewhere that the "new" life expectancy of a person with Down Syndrome is 65. (she's only 56) We want our MA to out live the longest living man with DS who happens to be from our state of MN. He was 83.
 
Thank You!
And if MA could~ she'd give you a big (((HUG))) and the cutest smile from her sweet little face! She is LOVE.

8 comments:

  1. Praying right now!
    All my love to you and Ma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MA we are praying for you to feel better real soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm sorry she's sick. I'll add her to my prayers. Please give her hugs from me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no !! Hope she's feeling better soon and that your prayers are answered !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending many prayers! Lisa L.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))