Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My song :o)

A dear friend introduced me to another Chris Tomlin song (Whom Shall I Fear) that we love. But this song is one that I find myself singing throughout my day!
"I Lay Me Down" by Chris Tomlin found here~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pkWrvCZDHA

Sorry about the ads. Don't know how to link it without them. :o)

Sending cyber (((HUGS))) and praying God's Incredible Blessings for all of you as we lay ourselves down as living sacrifices for Him!!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, I like that one too. Thanks for the link. Yes, let us remember we are to be living sacrifices for Christ Jesus! Amen!
    (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))