Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Ju-Ju Bean our little monkey!

I love all of the little monkey clothes for boys! Not so sure I like the monkeys on girl clothes. I don't think any of my girls are little monkeys! They are more like princesses! 
We named Julius and Pauly after Acts 27 in the bible. Soon after I started looking for clothes for them. I saw "Julius" the monkey! LOL! But I didn't think my Julius would be a little monkey! 
And boy was I wrong! From day one at home he climbed, ran, hung from things and got into everything just like little monkeys do! Out of all 5 boys, Julius is my little monkey!
(Pauly is our Pooh Bear, Noah is our Tigger, Mosie is our piglet, and Jacob is our Eyore.)
Julius could escape anything, Get into anything, faster than I could catch him! ;o) He couldn't wait to show me how he could climb in and out of his big bed all by himself!   
Of course this all makes him feel as though he is one tricky little boy! And he would be right!!
 
Right now he doesn't know what a little monkey is. He's starting to figure out what the basic farm animals are. He's wondering why we make cow-chicken and horse sounds when he can mimic a really good monkey scream!
I'm hoping soon he'll watch Curious George with me and realize......"Hmmm........that's kind of like me! I like to explore and try new things on my own too!" LOL!!
What fun little monkeys have! What fun little monkeys are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))