Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Thursday, January 24, 2013

boys don't model fashions by Julius

 "Huh? you put this silly hat and coat on me and you want me to pose?"
 "Nope! I don't model fashions, but I do fill my mouth with enough saliva to make a good.....thpit!"
"Oh, no spitting. Sorry I forgot. How about this? I can fold my tongue in BOTH directions!! Yah! Cool huh?"
 "Hats are always itchy. Even fleece hats. Is there a seam in this?"
 "I can't hold still Dad! I CAN'T! Now the arm is itchy. Can mom return this or put it on you Dad?"
"Now it's itchy in the back! Dad? do you model fashions? There's my point!"

2 comments:

  1. OH JULIUS! You are surely my buddy!!! Your daddy has a gift for capturing you on digital format and your mommy has a gift for knowing exactly what you were saying!
    Thank you, Elizabeth for this precious and funny post. Btw, I have your recent email. I *will* write back. I'll explain then.
    Julius, you're going to have to wear something to keep you warm, little buddy. It's cold up there. If you were down here today, you'd have gotten 86 degree weather and sunshine. Give your brothers and sisters, mommy and daddy great big hugs for me! Love and prayers for all of you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))