Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Incredibly silly boys!

Jacob, Moses, Noah.
Dad finished feeding them dinner. So they are a little messy! LOL!!
Dad forgot to wipe their faces! :o)
Jacob likes to twist his fingers in odd shapes and hold them near his eyes.
Jacob has captured our hearts and holds them. What a blessing!
I love-love-love this picture! LOL!! Noah makes the funniest faces. You just never know how he's going to "look" at you!! And the look on his face actually means nothing! He just likes to move his facial muscles!
Noah brings us so much joy, making us laugh every day! 
Now these last 2 pictures of Mosie are crazy!! LOL!! He looks like a deer caught in head lights! You can see he threw his orange and white sock on Jacob! And he's pulled his pants legs up as usual! He never makes faces like this! These are Noah faces! LOL!
Here too! Oh my goodness! Too too funny. We have no idea what he was thinking/doing!! What silly boys!! LOL!!
Jacob is happy, his tummy is full!

Yesterday Moses was in the walker. He is standing now! We have to clap every time he stands, to encourage him. He stands- we clap, he sits. He stands- we clap he sits! Over and over. He could not stand at all before. Now I can hold him up and he will stand! So exciting!! In his
cozy little playpen/bed (he's too tiny in a crib) he got up on his knees first time ever!! Soon he'll be standing in his bed too!!

His walker sits near a large dog crate. We put the dog in it to keep him from licking little faces until they are chapped!
As I was leaning towards Moses, the dog was whining.
In a mean voice I said to the dog "Quiet"!
Moses jumped up in the walker and quickly slapped my head, and then tried to scratch/claw at my face. He had a look we've never seen. He was angry. :o(
I was so shocked but realized that he was ready to fight. He had heard this "voice" before. It scared him. He was going to fight it.

Poor precious baby. I quickly sat next to him quietly, gently putting his arms down. I waited for him to look at me. He did and I smiled. I held my hand out to him and he took it.
He forgave me and loved me again that quickly, bless his heart.
I can never use an angry voice near him again.

I know Julius and Pauly used to hate it if I told the dog "bad boy". They thought I was talking to them in that tone, even though they did not understand english then. So I would show them "bad doggy". But Moses does not understand even that much at this time. I need to be more careful.

I was so surprised to see that Mosie had this "fighter" side to him. When Tom picked Moses up from the orphanage they told Tom "He is a trouble maker." We thought they were nuts.

So did he fight them? In their angry hurried ways?
Is that why he's so much smaller than his brothers? Because he fought back?

I shudder to think.

But I'm so glad he fought to survive.

He is a gift to all who LOVE him!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so glad to learn that Moses has that fight in him. It's maybe how he survived before and yet sad to think what he probably lived through. :( What a big boy he is learning to be with his pulling up on his knees and standing in the walker! To think what a difference could have been made in the lives of all these little ones coming home from those dark places. Thank God He knows each one of them by name and He is putting them in families!
    Love the silly faces Tom caught tonight. Why should these three little ones be any different from your other silly face making kids? What a lively bunch! :)
    (((Hugs))) to each of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love their silly faces! Gave me a chuckle too! I am sure your boys must bring you great joy.
    Jacob certainly is a handsome little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry Moses was startled but glad he could find out that things would be okay. Your boys are so much fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! They are getting SO BIG!!! I am amazed at how much they have changed! Moses WALKING!!! Praise the LORD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no he's standing! LOL!! no walking yet!! He could not bear weight on his legs before! We need Noah to walk first!! ;o)
      (((HUGS)))

      Delete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))