Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Friday, December 21, 2012

Dr Chip's gift!

Dr Chip our favorite pediatric heart Dr likes to give his favorite patients a stuffed toy! So Moses must be Dr Chip's favoritest patient ever! Because he got this huge red bull dog! LOL!!
Poor Mosie. He's not really loving on this dog. We placed him this way to get him to lean on it. His arms were too tired and he couldn't lift his chest up. His legs are stronger than his arms. He did roll himself completely away from the dog quickly! He can "roll" to move quite fast!
We are working on the 4 point crawl with him. He has grown strength in his legs, but not his arms yet. He really sees no use for this big red dog! He's telling me that he isn't going to stay there for long! :o)
Now Julius thinks this dog is the best thing ever. You can see Mosie is now in the background and Julius has claimed this dog for himself. The only bad thing is if someone takes a toy Julius wants, Julius throws a toy at them!! Aaack! Poor Noah and Mosie have been targets. We have to really watch our ju-ju bean, he is a thinker and he's fast!! I don't think he intends to hurt, but he sure likes to get his way!
 
LOVE-LOVE-LOVE these precious beautiful boys! They are gifts from God! We are so very blessed this Christmas Season. Our cup is over flowing with JOY!
(((HUGS))) to you ALL!  

3 comments:

  1. How fun....so fun it looks like big red bulldog is probably played with by a lot of kids! What a sweet doctor you have!!!!! Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I found this blog. What an amazing family! I've been working or volunteering with people with special needs for about 10 years (since my early teens). I've always loved individuals with DS. I would like to adopt a child with DS once I'm married. My family doesn't support me. They ask me why I want to "burden myself with something like that". I love finding families like yours to show my family.

    Just an aside, I was sitting on a bench at a mall today thinking about nothing in particular when my mind wandered to this blog. I starting thinking about what it would be like to have a child with DS of my own when I looked up and saw a girl with DS walking by. Just a coincidence or a sign?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you found me! :o) I have been slow to post lately, but try to update often! Welcome (((HUGS))) You sound like a gal after my own heart!

      Delete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))