Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

But I don't want my picture taken!

Hi! Dad.
I'm not looking at you. I'm busy.
I know you have the camera.
Take a picture of Julius. He likes pictures. Don't bug me.
Bye! Dad!
What? You aren't leaving?
Dad, we're playing here.
You know I don't like pictures.
 Hmmm. You think posing me over here away from my cool toys will help?
Sure, Dad.
Now look what you did! You made me........crrrrrrryyy!
No Dad. You are not funny.
You won't make me laugh.
You can't make me look at you!
I'm not going to laugh!
O.K. Dad. I'll look.
What Dad? What do you want?
No I do not want to smile.
I'll look but I'm not smiling!
Phew! Here's Faith!
Faith- save me!
Dad is taking pictures.
I know you like pictures Faith.
But I was busy.
Help me find my alphabet bus, help me make Dad stop.
No Faith, I don't want to smile!
Don't you love me Faith?
I thought you loved me?
Dad won't give up!
Make Dad stop!
Doesn't anybody love me? Mom??!!
I need help here! 
Really Dad?
Another picture.
You take pictures of a guy when he's down?
Well I don't care if Faith is happy.
I don't care if she's smiling.
I'm really beginning to wonder about you Dad!
There!
How's this Dad?
Is this face good?
Will Mom be happy to put this picture on her blog?
No I can't smile!
Faith you can stop smiling. Dad's putting the camera away.
I've got things to do.
Has anybody seen my cell phone?
Boy, I hate it when Dad takes pictures!
How does mom manage to get Dad to stop when he tries to take her picture? Oh! That's right, I can't say those words!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Daaaaddd, QUIT! Poor little Paul, he was just playing happily and bam! :) You know, this actually may be a typical child behavior for the age. I went through a stage when I was about 3-4 years old when I absolutely hated getting my pic taken. It didn't matter if it was me alone or with a couch full of siblings and cousins. I would be the only one pouting and then crying.
    He's so cute, I just want to gather him up and squeeze him, but that would make him cry even worse so I'll just send this kind. (((Hugs))) from one previously camera-shy baby to another! Thanks for the pics and the story line to go with it.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))