Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

God's Love, through you!

Life is so hard.

For all of us.

Unknown things can change your life in an instant. Hardships seem to never take a break.

Worst of all, bad things do happen to really really good people. People like us and people we love.

And then I get an e-mail or a comment with kind precious words. Words from someone who has no idea that God sent them to lift my spirits!
They may know their words will bless me. But seriously! God multiplies that blessing in ways unimaginable!

Or someone is touched by Jacob or one of our other blessings and wants to help. They help so freely with the heart of God that I weep. I'm ashamed. They teach me by their selflessness. God hugely multiplies their blessings!

Yes, even I need reminders on how to give with a heart for God.

As I get older, I really understand the body of Christ so much better.

I understand now how the head needs the foot and the ear needs the arm. It used to just be a beautiful parable to me. Kind of like a beautiful quote. You remember it, and it comforts you to know it. But then knowing that the bible IS God's LIVING Word. It GROWS! It comes ALIVE! And one day, (or like me gradually, slowly,) you get it. You really get it! You realize you are LIVING it!

We truly, literally are the BODY of Christ!
Thank You for helping me understand this better. Know this. Live this!
You ALL Bless my life in ways you can not imagine!
I LOVE you ALL!!
(((HUGS)))
You are in my prayers :o)

 

3 comments:

  1. Which reminds me - I have Jacob's Reece's Rainbow Angel Tree ornament from 2010 hanging on my tree - would you like it ? I love seeing his little face up there, but now that he's home, I'm sure I could probably part with it if you don't have one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Jenny! I'd love that! 307 20th Ave N, St Cloud MN 56303
    Thank You! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great !! I'll try and get it in the mail this weekend :):)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))