Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

God is good

Don't you love it when you have a great day! LOL!

Sometimes the world (even our adult kids) attack and nit pick our family so much..............we actually feel our JOY slipping away.

God is Good and He will never let our JOY be taken!

Today at every turn, God reminded me that this is what I LOVE to do. And this is why I LOVE to do it! Him. He is my LOVE, my reason. He is my LIFE!

My reward is a day where lots gets accomplished, the kids are happy and we all sit smiling and hugging while sipping egg nog after dinner.

God is SO Good!

If our big white dog did not have stomach distress- it would have been perfect! LOL!!

But then that is our reminder, the world is far from perfect!
We are not perfect!
As long as we have God- we have everything we need!

Now why does egg nog have to have so many calories?? ;o)

1 comment:

  1. Well, I have to agree with everything, right down to how a dog and his "stomach distress" can turn "perfect" into "reality"! lol Elizabeth, this one made me laugh, in sympathy, of course.

    Try not to feel alone in your sorrow when people, esp. family members, try to tear down your joy. Even when (it feels like) the only One on your side is God, there are many others going through similar situations. And even when God sees the whole of mankind and our sins and problems, He also knows each one of us individually and by name! You are not lost to Him. Perhaps He leads us, or allows us to go through these tribulations to build our faith and prepare us to help someone in their time of need. I know for a fact that you have helped me many times! The second part of the following verse came to mind as I read of the JOY you and your family experienced today. God bless you with many more joy-filled days!
    (((Hugs))) Sonya

    "For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning." Psalm 30:5

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))