Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

God crossed our paths...........

Today I give God the Glory for crossing our paths.

I am so Thankful for YOU, Dear Precious Readers!

I didn't set out to gain attention from my blog. I thought a couple friendships would be nice! ;o) Goodness knows I get nervous if I check the stats. So I don't! I wonder quietly why anybody would read. LOL!

But then I remember, It's not about me! (silly me!!) It's God!

And God uses everything for His Good! And I weep with joy because He sent you!!

Because of your love, prayers, kindnesses, generosity, we have been touched by Him working through your hands.

We LOVE you ALL more than words can express. God IS Good!

(sorry no pictures, I hit my blogger "max" again, I'll fix it later? :o) 

1 comment:

  1. I love you, too, Elizabeth! I am so blessed to call you my friend!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))