Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Sunday, October 21, 2012

The "family" picture

Easier said than done! LOL!
We needed a "family" picture of all of us still in the home for our new homestudy.
Grace's boyfriend Dan took several for us.
And then Grace wanted to get in one! :o) She doesn't live at home, she's 22.

Eight are missing~ Angel,(would be 36, now in Heaven) Andy soon to be 37, Shirley 33, Ian 31, Molly (would be 29 now in Heaven), Joy (would be 24 now in Heaven), Matthew 21 and Hope 19.

Now tomorrow I'll tell you why MA is the only one in her pajamas and robe! ;o)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful chaos! LOL. What's funny is your family pic is more successful than any of my family pics which is me, my husband and 2 kids! So be a proud mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures of your family give me such a happy heart, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful family photo! Did you duct tape some bottoms to the seats/floor? lol Now there's one more thing to be amazed about you--managing to get everyone looking at the camera!
    I love the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))