Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Friday, October 26, 2012

Thank You!

The people who visit our blog are so extra special! With huge hearts of LOVE for children!
You get it!
You know that your prayers help our boys!
You know that gifts to help Jacob in no way need to be large. Times are hard. And yet you who give, God blesses your giving. And what God blesses, covers all needs.
Awesome!
We LOVE watching what God does through you, who care about our boys with us!

It's now 26 days of writing about Down Syndrome. :o)

Today at the bank they were talking about that it is breast cancer awareness month. I am certainly for recognizing breast cancer. My precious mamma lost her left breast to cancer this year. The breast that nursed me and my 2 sisters. A piece of my mamma. It was a frightening day. My mamma is getting tinier every year. She's 79, she's under 5' tall now and weighs 99 pounds. She's disappearing on me.

I reminded the bank tellers that it was also Down Syndrome Awareness month. One said she knew. But didn't share how she knew. :o)

Then we Fed exd and UPSd our forms and fees, for our precious baby! It always feels good to get those things done. Our homestudy only needs a reference, medicals for Tom, Samson and Gabriel and we are DONE!
The agency for Belle no doubt has more papers up their sleeves! ;o) The agency is run by an attorney~ we have never signed so many- "maybe"-"if"-and "could happen" forms! I get nervous just reading them. There were also many papers to sign promising updates, money and swearing that we are law abiding citizens. :o)

And now another picture of Mosie in his "Mr. Brown" look (as we call it). We loved the Mr Brown show by Tyler Perry.

You know how I LOVE-LOVE my boys. They are such gifts in our lives.
Well, I hate to tell you this but they are LOVE-LOVING us back more every day. (I just don't want you to be jealous! *wink* or think I'm bragging!)

Moses started his Thyroid medicine Tuesday and I'm thinking that it has to be his "happy" pill. He is now even more happy! (I know, is that even possible!?) And he's more ticklish, so when we dress him he goes into fits of loud laughter!! Is there a word to describe someone who is beyond joyful?? It's as if he can't believe what a great life he has now. So much attention, LOVE and lots of activities all day long! With food! Lots of food!

The only time he has not been happy is after he had his shots, and yet he didn't cry, he only looked concerned. The next day he was slightly quiet from the shots. Each band aid that stuck to his leg caused him stress. Those have been the few times he has not smiled. But in 6 weeks time with us, he has smiled every day, too many times to count. And now add lots of laughter!!

Oh! How I LOVE this boy!
Thank You God for all of our children!
Thank You God for you who LOVE them with us!
(((HUGS)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))