Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

It's a YES!!

      Princessa Belle Archer
Due early November somewhere in the Southern half of the United States of America! (can't say right now)

                                         Join us in celebrating!!
And PLEASE pray for her. Birthmom has issues with chemical dependency. Please pray for birth mom and baby, that they are as healthy as possible for a safe birth and delivery. That birthmom wins her fight over addiction. That baby is healthy to travel and has no serious medical needs. We do have our World Famous Pediatric Heart Dr on call. :o)


               PRAISE GOD!!
     TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!
         HIS WILL BE DONE!!
                 (((HUGS))) :o)

12 comments:

  1. Elizabeth I am so happy for you all!!! You totally are going to be the perfect mommy for little Princessa!!! I can' think of ANYONE better for this blessing to happen to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! You just continue to amaze and inspire me. So blessed every day to "know" you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you really ARE crazy !! LOL - JUST KIDDING !!! Congratulations !!!!! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, just look at how God is giving you the desire of your heart!! This is fantastic!! I am so thrilled for your family, Elizabeth!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww! Goosebumps all over as I saw just the title! Congratulations! I can't tell you how happy I am for y'all. Oh boy, Tom's getting his little girl. :) Are his feet touching the ground? I can just imagine all the excitement. Can't wait. You know I'm praying for baby, her birthmom, and for y'all. What a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I am sure she will be spoiled rotten!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! A baby girl -- how wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!!!! So exciting. Can not wait to see her in your family!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))