Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Friday, October 12, 2012

If a boy could be named JOY or LOVE!

If a boy could have name like JOY or LOVE it would be Mosie! His name would be Joyous Lovejoy Archer. ;o)

Mosie had his first Dr visit today. We had our list of things ready to discuss. Nothing too serious. The normal stuff we see boys from orphanages need. Most of the same stuff we saw with Julius & Pauly. ENT, Heart Dr, Urologist, dentist.
We feel like experts now! :o)
It's amazing how the few corrective surgeries the boys receive here, really enhance their lives.
And then we did the tests for DS like hip and neck x-rays. Mosie liked flexing his hips, hated holding his head down for his neck x ray- ugh!

At first we had driven to the wrong clinic! Aaack! So we "ran" (I don't really run LOL!) out of that clinic, to drive from the South clinic to the North clinic! Of course there was road construction. :o(

Mosie thought my running was great fun and panted excitedly as we rushed!After we were done seeing the Dr he bounced up and down wanting me to "run" to the van as we left for home! LOL! Silly boy!
No Mosie, mom only "runs" if we are late!
First thing we heard at the clinic was "Tell mom she wrote the wrong birthdate!" Nope, he is 7 1/2 years old. Some things about him are very much like a 7 year old. He doesn't cry. He's curious. He tries to manipulate things. He enjoys meeting the people! He would have gladly spent the day there!
Then we told his story to everyone who saw him. Lab nurses, x ray techs, Drs, Interns, everybody!! Why? Because we can't adopt/save all of these most precious children.
And once you see you know. Now you need to do something!!
                                      ADOPT-DONATE- HELP!! 
I love-love-love-love this boy. As I hold him and kiss him and talk to him, he responds to me with his entire being. His entire little being tells me~ he LOVES me too. I am beyond blessed. We are beyond blessed. We are Mosie's family! Forever!!
Yes some days are hard to have a boy so tiny, so helpless to do the things he wishes to do. Some days are sad when you smell the cavities and decay from his broken teeth. Some days I cry just because I know he was not long for this world, before we got him.
And then I see my angel boy sleeping. In his bed, with his Elmo, and his boy clothes, and his blankie. And I know hard is nothing compared to not having this precious boy in my life. To not have known the LOVE of my Mosie. That would have been too hard for me to bear.
Little precious LOVE-Joy-LOVE! Oh how you have blessed our lives beyond what we deserve. We Thank God for you Mosie! We Thank God for allowing us to be LOVED by you!! Oh how I LOVE you my precious little man! My gift from God!

6 comments:

  1. He is precious! You can just see the changes in all the boys in the sequence of pictures of them all together... Their expressions, eyes, filling out as they receive love and nutrition. Good job mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable! I cannot believe the spirit in this child who for over 7 years was neglected, starved, and unloved (well not counting Jesus and you guys who loved him across the ocean!) For him to smile and give love so quickly shows what a heart this boy has. He is the very definition of love and trust and bravery! Thank you for sharing all of your treasures with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Samantha! And yes! He is for sure a treasure! :o)

      Delete
  3. Wow! He is another of those amazing little kids who come home and just turn you inside out from loving him so much. He looks so much like Nathan sleeping there...but Nathan didn't have that much "peace" until several months home. Mosie may be tiny...but he certainly is moving along with adjusting...and he just oozes cuteness! :) Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post and LOVE your Moses!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely post--and what a doll he is!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))