Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

cuteness

I am not an advertisement for Cafe Press, honest! I have just been in love with this tshirt ever since I saw the logo a few months ago.
So a few days ago I searched for it. And I'm happy to say it comes in onesies too!

If a little someone joins our family in early November. We will be wearing these Tshirts! ;o)

2 comments:

  1. Same here! Praying all goes well baby's mom, the little Princess, and for good decisions to continue to be made. (And you know I'm praying y'all get the call!)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))