Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Friday, September 21, 2012

We hit a wall :o(

(Guest post by Noah.)

Dear precious friends,
                             Mom, Dad, Gabriel, Faith, Lysa, Kitty AND Isaiah are all very sick. Late last night I thought they were having a party!? They were up so late and pretty noisy, they even woke me up! They were doing neb treatments and steam treatments. Pouring Kool*a*ide, passing out the strongest menthol cough drops. And putting Vicks on everyone's neck and chest.

                             Dad could not help much. He had to go to bed. But Gabriel who is Mom's best helper stayed up until 1 a.m. to help her, even though he was sick too. Mom was up until 3:30 a.m. with Isaiah and Kitty. Today everyone was so tired. Mom had a meeting for work after lunch. She was amazed she made it!

                             Please pray that Moses, Jacob and I do not get this virus. It seems terrible. Sore throat, fever, Croupy coughing, stuffy noses..........even crying. We just have to stay healthy!

                             Please pray my brothers and sisters and Mom and Dad feel better soon. We miss all the fun we were having when everyone wasn't sick.
                                                        Love and (((HUGS)))
                                                             Noah                            

7 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry sickness is there :( It always seemed...that it hit us also after these long travels. Prayers it passes fast....and no others get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Noah,
    I'm so glad you're not sick and are able to use your mommy's blog to get the word out for prayer! You are such a smart, smart boy! I'm so glad they have you, Moses, and Jacob to help them. Whew! Where would they be without you? Lost, I'm sure! You better believe that we will be praying you three new guys avoid this illness and that the rest of the family gets over it quickly. Tell Gabe that I'm proud of him for hanging in there again to help your mommy last night. I hope things are calmer tonight so everyone can sleep better. By the way, do you know how happy your family is to have you three boys home? And their happiness floods over to all of us! We're so thankful God has made you part of this family. You are precious!
    Love and (((Hugs))) from your new friend in Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care of your mom Noah. She loves you so much. You ARE adorable! Tell her I emailed her, but not to worry about responding until she's better. AND DON'T GET SICK! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear the family are sick - and I SO hope you and your youngest brothers don't get it !! Hope everyone somehow manages to catch up on some sleep and get better !! By the way - what does Gabe like to do in his free time ? Does he have hobbies ? Things he loves to do ??? Just wondering ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! Good question about Gabe. :)

      Delete
    2. Gabriel is our wild life nature guy! He LOVES insects, spiders, birds, animals. He tames birds and bunnies and chipmunks! He saw a bear up north this summer and followed it one night!! Altho the next night he heard it and ran like a bat out of heck! LOL!! Right now Gabriel is decorating our house for fall! He loved when I did this when he was little, but lately I have been too busy. It cheers him up! He also draws incredible nature pictures. He watches history movies for fun! He's a very well rounded interesting guy! He talks to everyone in the neighborhood. He knows more people than I do! He's an excellent cook too, perfecting his "Famous Gabe's BBQ chicken".

      I love nature too, but I like hunting. Gabriel only likes nature programs where no animal was hurt! LOL!! I call him my "tree hugger"!! Last year he accidentally frightened a Grouse to death! We ate it! I asked him to get me 3 more!! He refused. (it was Grouse season, he was sick about the birds accidental demise)
      To top it all off~ he's very handsome! (As JennyP knows- she met him! :o)

      Delete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))