Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Monday, September 17, 2012

So much to say~ so little time!

This was tonight. We were getting the boys ready for bed.

I'm shocked we haven't been able to show how small Moses (7) is in pictures. He weighs only 18 pounds. He feels like air. I thought he wore size 18-24 months. He wears size 12 months.

Jacob(7) and Noah(9) are small too- size 3T. They are quite thin and not as filled out as Julius and Pauly.

Tomorrow I'll try to get more pictures on. We are very busy learning how to blend the boys into our family, with as little stress as possible on them and us! :o)

We are so blessed!
(((HUGS)))

12 comments:

  1. Oh Elizabeth I have been waiting to see these pictures and trying oh so hard not to bother you about their homecoming. What a beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear friend...I've been waiting for this picture (happy happy happy sigh). God is so very good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Noah was glad to be in your arms. I know it was a long flight but I am so glad they are home safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Such sweetness sitting right there! What a special treat for us that you made an update (did you hear us beating down your door?!). The boys are precious. What a long road it's been . . . from your initial post about 3 little boys so far away to this, where they are safely in your arms! Thanking God for answering our prayers to get them home. Now, go enjoy these early days with them. (((Hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have no idea why you would be short on time ;) lol. SWEET to see them home with their sibs. I hope the adjustment period goes smooth as possible. I know it can be very hard at first.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so wonderful to see them at home with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jacob, I hope you are feeling more peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK you for the update !! I've been stalking Blogger waiting to see you all - and not really thinking you'd have any chance whatsoever of updating !! SO HAPPY for you all - and can't wait to see more pics and hear more - when you have a free second or two !!!! ~ Jenny, Randy and Nathaniel :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank God everyone is home safe and sound! I can't wait to hear more updates as to how they are adjusting and I also can't wait to see how Julius and Pauly adjust to their new brothers! I know you are probably in beautiful chaos right now but thank you for sharing! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is so great to see how truly happy your 3 other children are!!! Show that picture to all the people who think special needs adoption is not good for siblings! -Kristie Du Sablon

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))