Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Monday, September 10, 2012

My boys!!!

First I have to apologize to the precious people I was going to e-mail back. Charter Communications (yup now if anyone googles Charter dot net they can read this review) is our internet and e-mail provider.
My e-mail has been off and on and iffy for days and weeks now. :o(
Right now Charter Communications is saying "Log in temporarily unavailable".
I have a love/HATE relationship with them.
I just sat down to answer some emails that I had set aside for when I had a little free time.
And now Charter Communications has once again stopped that from happening.
   ~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was so busy this morning I did not get time to take a few Skype photos of our boys!!

I have to tell you! They are WAY CUTER than in any of their previous pictures!
They are ADORABLE!!
They are wearing the "boy" clothes I packed last year for Julius and Pauly. They were a little big on J & P, but fit Noah and Jacob perfectly! I sent smaller new clothes for Moses. Moses was loving Gabriel! Smiling so sweet for no reason other than just to be held! Jacob was liking Tom. And Noah the touchy love bug was sitting so cute with Tom.

They are eating good! They are exactly as Tom said! PERFECT for our family!

We see many of the same behaviors we saw in Julius & Pauly. Except I would say J & P were more picky. Refused more things. Their orphanage had been small. These 3 boys survived by not being picky. They adapted to their environment. Knowing how well Julius & Pauly are doing now, we anticipate that these 3 love bugs will adapt to their new home very well. The intensity of the behaviors for these three is stronger because they are older. Like poking eyes, biting hands.

Only 4 more days!!! I can't believe how BLESSED we are!
Thank You God! Thank you everyone for your prayers!
(((HUGS)))
I'll try to get a photo tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Of course they are perfect for your family! And y'all are perfect for them! So excited Tom & Gabriel have the boys in their care now. Love & continued prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! Can't wait to see them home with you. Look forward to pics of them with all their siblings.
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad they finally got there...and are now holding all those boys!!! Prayers all goes well over there....and over here...and all your men are home without significant delay. You and Tom are so amazingly special...I always feel so inspired by all that you do. Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adoption is redemption and it is so beautiful to see! Praying for safe travels and a smooth transition! -Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how that orphanage is slowly being cleaned out! It will hopefully show them that these children are worth something and that they are wanted and that they are perfectly made in God's image! Can't wait to see new pics!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))