Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

I'm already missing my men!

My husband of 36 years. (here in Bulgaria walking Noah)
My other half. Is leaving in 2 days.
And I MISS him already! I hate it when we are apart.
We do everything together. We work together.
We raise our children together. I don't know how to do anything without him after 36 years.
I love how I can tell him anything and he still loves me. Who will I talk to for 8 days!
Of course through the years we've often had to be apart.
When he was in the Army Reserves, for 2 weeks a summer, and 1 weekend a month.
When he worked in Mpls. (70 miles south) he'd come home on weekends. When he was younger he did things on his own more.
But the last 10 years. He's been here with me. And I've been spoiled!
My Gabriel is leaving in 2 days.
Gabriel helps with so many things in the house.
He's the guy you call for in a pinch~ I can't count the times in a day I say "go get Gabe!"
Sure he upsets me when he's not doing his schoolwork, or wandering down the ally following a Cardinal. But then he puts up with me when I'm crabby or sad. I miss him already!

Pauly and Julius will really miss Tom. They LOVE their Daht! And I'm beginning to think they might not be too excited to see 3 new brothers coming home! It is going to be a big adjustment for them to share Daht more!

But I'm more than happy to share my men with these three precious boys!
I'm just going to really miss my men!

6 comments:

  1. Can't believe they will be home soon. So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for all of you!! - Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are the names of these ones? What precious little angels. Hope you men have a safe trip and praying that the transition is smooth for these 3 little blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noah (left) age 9, Moses (middle) age 7 Jacob (left) age 7
      Or the picture above?
      left to right-Samson(17), Pauly (4) Isaiah (8) and Gabriel (17) holding Julius (5)

      Delete
    2. Thanks. I could spend hours looking at your pictures. Each of your children are such blessings and so cute! Are the 3 your husband and Gabriel are getting this week in the same orphanage? I'm guessing Bulgaria?

      Delete
  4. Yes, all three are in Pleven Bulgaria. We chose them before Susanna went there to see Katie. We wanted 3 high needs special needs boys, but Jacob is quite high functioning except for the fact that he is fearful of leaving there. So we really had no idea "how" they were, but they are PERFECT for our family!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))