Another day with my men! :o)
Yes, they were supposed to leave today.
But the stewardesses for Lufthansa went on strike, for 24 hours!
So we scrambled!
And now they leave tomorrow morning at 9 a.m.
I am enjoying the extra day with them. :o)
Understandably Bulgaria is concerned about the "tight" schedule of travel. If there is another delay, they could have to stay in Country longer.
International adoption has lots of "what ifs".
The Lord will watch over them no matter how long they need to travel! :o)
Please pray with us that everything goes smoothly and they are home by the 15th!