The agency we contacted said that they decide "waiting" for a next adoption, case by case. Meaning they may decide that we don't have to wait!
file of the little princess we want to adopt has not been fully translated. As
soon as it is we get to read it! But I think we are in competition with other
families who get to read it too???
If we say yes...................well
why wouldn't we say YES!! Then they'll decide if we can commit now or we have to wait.
Please pray we get the file soon! Please pray we
are allowed to commit and chosen to adopt this angel!