Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Friday, August 31, 2012

MA get's her own post!! TA-DA!!

I really need to get a camera! My old Kodak Advantix is not computer compatible. And Tom just never gets the pictures I want!
Does anyone have any suggestions for a computer compatible camera that even a dummy (like me) can use easily? I hate electronics!
Up north the gals go shopping at the little grocery store down the road each week. It's a pretty modern store, built only about 7 years ago. The original grocery store that we went to when I was little is long gone. :o(
The gals pick out a bakery item each week. Even though I bake brownies and cakes, they like the bakery that's shipped in better! LOL!
I'm sorry the pictures are so dark. We keep the ladies out of the afternoon sun. The hats are for the sun and bugs.
I know what these rolls taste like and they are not as good as MA tells me they are! LOL!!
I love it when she's happy. In fact we've spoiled her so bad, that when she can't have her way she is not happy!
After we got home from vacation, on her 2nd day at the Senior center they had to give her her PRN. It is a calming medication for when she loses control.
But............she only wanted to use the vending machine! They told her to wait....... that's our fault, we don't make her wait. :o(
She can really yell loud in the Senoirs mainstreamed dining room!
I know, look at this face. Who could believe that she could cause any trouble, ever! She's perfect! She's beautiful! She's just like me. Sometimes now in our 50s we just get cranky!
The last few years she has insisted on being in the kid's yearly group photo. Years ago she'd tell us~ "I'm not a kid!" and she'd watch us take their picture. Now she's the first one at the table! So we shoot her until everybody gets to the table.
                           That laugh makes my day a million times!!
                             Waiting for Tom to get the flash to work!
O.K. smile!! Look at the camera!! wooo-hoo! look over here everybody!!
                                                   Samson!!
She really likes "the babies" as she calls them! They have DS too. She knows that is wonderful!
                           A good joke always brings a chuckle!
                                            We LOVE you MA.
You are a precious gift from God!
Can you believe 25 years with us!! (of your life daily and living with us)It has passed too quickly!
I thank God for every single minute! Even the minutes when we argued. You are fearfully and wonderfully made!
Thank You for putting up with me! ((((HUGS))))

3 comments:

  1. Sweet, sweet post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaww...love all your sweet words about MA :) Loved reading this.

    Easy camera...easy to move photos onto your computer...Panasonic Lumix SZ1 16.1 MP Digital Camera with 10x Optical Zoom or something comaparable. $99 on Amazon but I've seen them lower here and there on sale. We bought one for Morgan for $69 I think a couple years ago. Easy to work; small so it can stick in your pocket away from little hands. It's never let us down (my "better" camera let me down in Bulgaria so most of our pics are from Morgan's camera).

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))