Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

OOPS~ 2 weeks??????????????

I NEVER tire of looking at this picture. I stare at it everyday!
Jacob~ what a doll! Is he CUTE or what?! Moses, oh my goodness, HE is CUTER than CUTE! What a PRECIOUS LOVE!! Noah, so incredibly sweet, my heart breaks that he's 9 years old and never had the LOVE of a momma and a Daddy. He is such a good boy, who could pass him up?? And Tom~ well I've LOVED him since I was 13 and he was an old man of 16. He still makes me smile and laugh un-controllably 42 years later! See why I LOVE boys! ;o)

I so wonder what Julius and Pauly are going to think of these 3 brothers!

ONLY 2 WEEKS! And Mr Tom leaves to BRING them HOME!! I can't believe it!!

I've told you how Tom wants a precious daughter. But he LOVES his 5 boys so much, he has suggested he would go back for one more boy if we cannot find a daughter. I'm not giving up hope on a girl! :o)

I am so rested and energized from our time up here in northern MN, away from the city and responsibilities for 3 weeks.
I'm so ready to WELCOME my boys HOME!

I'm ready to start Dossier and Home Study #3! LOL!

The kids and I are so excited we can't stand it. We have the boy's beds ready and their clothes ready, and boxes of diapers, pureed food and bowls! Now the girls want to decorate for their new sister~ fixing the trundle bed for her in their room!

I know! I ask it every time! Lord are we supposed to be having this much FUN?! We are always beyond blessed!
((((HUGS))))
they'll be in my arms in 3 weeks!!!

3 comments:

  1. Like I said before. They are all cute............ but that Moses, oh my goodness, I want to steal him. If I ever get to see him I'm afraid I just might squish him. He is waaaaay to cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TWO WEEEEKS! AAAAHHHHH! Finally, the time is at hand, right? I'm glad you feel relaxed and rejuvenated from your trip to the lake. Thinking of y'all and those sweet little boys still waiting on their daddy to come back. Hopefully, there will be 3 little somethings arriving for their beds before they arrive home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three weeks until they are in your arms, amazing! Praying for all of you and that precious little girl,

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))