Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Thank You!

Before I go to bed, I open my prayer book with the many many names I've wrtten down. I read them and pray. I pray for God to Bless them and hold them. To give them strength. To watch over their families.

Their names are written down because we've never met in person. I don't know what many of them look like. I don't even know where everyone lives. But God crossed our paths, for a reason, and I'm so glad He did!

Just recently I "met" a new Sister in Christ on-line, who wanted to help, even though she doesn't have much. But she gave our boys so much! Several Sisters in Christ have repeatedly donated to our boys. People have given our boys donations, clothes, love and prayers.

Our hearts are so humbled. Their example is so humbling. It encourages us to remember, even when our boys get home, there will be other children needing help. We too will continue to help as we can. We hope we can be as good of an example as those who selflessly helped us.

For those who have prayed for us, Thank You! Your prayers have been felt!
If there is anything we can pray for you, please leave a comment or e-mail me privately. We would love to pray for you.
((((HUGS))) We Thank God for ALL of you! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))