Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Friday, July 13, 2012

PRAY!!! please!!

PRAISE GOD!!!

This morning we were having computer problems with our laptop. (Broadband Verizon) ugh....
Tom saved the day~ computer wise~ as he always does for me (big smile here!) when I'm ready to throw the lap top in the lake! LOL!! I was then able to open my e-mails. After reading them I closed the e-mail window, but from the corner of my eye I saw that some were un-read ???...........ugh.


So I re-opened the e-mail window to see what that was about.

Instantly there was a NEW e-mail from our wonderful EE attorney who has blessed our lives many times. But none more so than this time!! Her e-mail subject line said "A Miracle!".

As I read the e-mail I screamed for Tom, who now thought something terrible had happened! Poor guy, I need to change my urgent happy scream as not to scare him!

PRAISE GOD WE HAVE A COURT DATE!!

Next Tuesday, July 17th at 9 a.m. (our time Central- 1:00 a.m.) in EE, will be court. We will be on our knees, praying that we will become the new parents of 3 special blessings~ Noah Faithfu, Moses Chosen and Jacob Angelov!!
                       THANK YOU GOD!!


All last night I prayed about how to up-date what's new here on the blog.
We're up north and all I could think about was work stress, adoption paper work, adult children stress, homeschool stress (new district forms). The weather is so hot we can rarely go outside. The mosquitoes are even out in the sun!! And thick!! I could go on and on but I'm sure you get my point. At times like this I humble myself before Him greatly, asking Him to seek me. To forgive me for my many many human failings. To give me a thankful spirit.

To top it off as I prayed, there was nuisance bear in our yard. It was not afraid of Gabriel and Tom. The dumb dogs didn't even bark!! Tom and Gabe didn't want to bother me as I lay praying. (thanks guys! maybe you should when its a bear!) So this morning emptying night potties as everyone slept- I saw it! UGH!!! (Tom and Gabe sleep in the bunkhouse with Samson, MA and SP, I sleep in the 5th wheel with the little kids.)
So this news just made our day!! week!! month!! year!!! LOL!! YES!!!!!

               PLEASE PRAY WITH US!!!
      Much LOVE with (((HUGS))) to you all!
                Thank you!! God Bless :o)

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Elizabeth!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!! God is so good. I've been thinking about your boys a lot and hoping and praying you would get a court date. I am SOOOOO happy for all of you!!! Maybe we'll be bailing our kiddos out at the same time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! I will pray and I know it will all work out! We are still praying for a court date before shut down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying, praying, and more praying!!!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad to read this good news!!!!! Yay!!!!!! Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. YIPPPEEYIPPPEEEYIPPPEEE! Screaming (silent screams because the house is asleep)here over your wonderful news! How very exciting. Praying the court will show favor and GRANT those sweet boys a place in the ARCHER family!
    I imagine you are beyond giddy.
    (((Hugs))) and dancing around in circles with you, my dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elizabeth, this is great news! If all is well with court, when would be your pick up trip? I hope it is soon! God Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful News!!!! Thank you, Jesus!
    -karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. O Elizabeth, what wonderful news you have. Tuesday hopefully, you will see your other three. Praying all goes well and time will fly till you are all home with family. I had just about given up as I'm sure you were. Looking forward to how Tuesday goes. God's love to you all.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))