Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))

Welcome!! Grab a cup of coffee and visit with us! We hope you enjoy our story! (((HUGS)))
CLICK ON THE BOYS PICTURE TO READ OUR FAMILY BLOG

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Please Welcome!

                                                          Our newest precious son~ Noah Faithful Archer


and his new brother~
 our newest son~ Jacob Angelov Archer

                                                             and his new brother~
 our newest son~ Moses Chosen Archer

       YES!!! They are all 3 Archer boys today!!!
                                                           We are PRAISING God!!

I just had to include a photo of how tiny Moses is at 7 years old.

My favorite picture! Tom, so excited and happy to be with his boys! He even brings his Bulgarian language CDs with us on vacation, to practice for his favorite Country! The Country we LOVE for allowing us the privelage to raise these boys to young men!


Thank You and God Bless you for your prayers and love and support!!
We love you all! ((((HUGS))))
                                             ~~~~*~~~~
We are still raising funds for airfare and travel. Please consider helping the boys come home if you haven't already, or if you can. :o)

We will be listing more e-bay items Saturday!

19 comments:

  1. Dear Elizabeth and Family,

    Truly a miracle! Love your scripture from Hebrews....truth for our journey and oh, how you all embrace it! Continued prayers for all the pieces to come together to bring your boys HOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I couldn't wait to hear your wonderful news this morning, Eliz!!! So thankful your precious three are a part of your loving family. Praise the Lord, and may He bring them home to you soon and very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rejoicing with you today - I can't imagine a better gift for three precious boys than a family all their own!

    God bless you and yours <3

    - Talia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh! I am sitting pool-side with my kids about to start a swim meet. The opposing team has a DS competitor. That reminded me to check my phone to see if there would be any Road Down Home Archer news yet. I am so delighted to read that all of you have your YES today! I am teary-eyed with joy, pool-side in Lincoln, RI! God bless all of you! Esther in RI (friend of Elizabeth D in NC)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise God! So thankful! What a gift for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HURRAY!!!!!! Praise GOD!!!!!! Congratulations, you guys!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Dance! Joy joy!!!! Praising God! WOO HOO!!!! AMEN!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!! (I'm a tad excited!!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praise God for this wonderful news! I am so happy! Can you hear me screaming with joy right now? Bet you didn't sleep last night, did you? I stayed up until 2, watching for news and then realized you may not even get word until later. What sweet news to find this morning.
    (((Hugs)))
    Love you all. Prayers continuing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations:):) Love you and your precious family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YES!!!! I am so happy for you Elizabeth! Thank you God!
    Sending you the biggest virtual hug ever.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Praise the Lord! So happy for all of you! Not that there was any doubt! LOL Those beautiful boys were meant to be your sons!!!!! Congratulations on your three newest family members! I can't wait to see those cuties at home with all their siblings and their mommy and daddy and see them learn to be part of a family! What a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Praise the Lord for answered prayers!!!! SOOOO happy your boys are coming home!!! :) Congrats and lots of love to all of you. Have fun celebrating!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO happy for you all - cannot wait to see those boys at home where they belong - and will hopefully get to meet them next Memorial Day !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah!!! So glad to read the great news today!!!! Now, let's keep that paperwork moving people around the world who need to move it and get them home!!! Blessings, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have tears in my eyes too, Elizabeth. SO happy and thankful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOOHOO.... so so glad for you and your family. I cannot wait until those three gorgeous boys are home at last.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I have been praying!! Praise God!!! We have so little money right now but I'm sending you what I can and lots more prayers.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :o) so please be kind! (((HUG)))